- mold control,
- ideal for rotation
- fully biodegradable and environmentally friendly,
- does not require rinsing after treatment.
Composition: contains as active ingredients: hydrogen peroxide 18%, alkyldimethylbenzylammonium chloride and didecyldimethylammonium chloride in total 5.0%, polyhexamethyleneguanidine hydrochloride 4.0%, as well as a peroxide stabilizer, nonionic surfactants, anticorrosion and other functional additives.
The tool is intended for:
- disinfection, washing and deodorization in one process of various surfaces,
- disinfection, including combined with PSO of instruments and endoscopes.
- PSO, sterilization of medical devices,
- TWD endoscopes,
- disinfection and sterilization of tools for hairdressing, manicure and pedicure rooms,
- disinfection of medical and food waste,
- blood disinfection.
Antimicrobial activity against:
gram-negative and gram-positive microorganisms, including causative agents of tuberculosis (tested for Mycobacterium tuberculosis Mycobacterium terrae), causative agents of nosocomial infections (HAI) — tested for Pseudomonas aeruginosa, intestinal infections — bacteria of the Escherichia coli group, staphylococci, streptococci, including methicillin-resistant staphylococcus and vancomycin-resistant enterococcus, salmonella; viruses (including adenoviruses, influenza viruses, parainfluenza and other pathogens of acute respiratory infections, enteroviruses, rotaviruses, noroviruses, poliomyelitis virus, Coxsackie viruses, ECHO viruses, viruses of enteral, parenteral hepatitis, herpes, measles, cytomegaly, atypical pneumonia, swine viruses influenza H1N1 and bird flu H5N1, HIV, etc.), fungi of the genus Candida, Trichophyton and mold fungi (tested for Aspergillus niger),